Allen & Heath's ZED-16FX is ideal for groups who need to travel light. It gives musicians venues and hire companies access to 10 full mono channels 3 stereo channels and a high quality FX unit in a compact rack mountable format. Configurable USB audio in/out makes it easy to capture stereo recordings.
ZED-16FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point – this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing – in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
A flight case is available for this mixer. Please Contact Us for a price.
Warranty: 12 Months
• 10 mono mic/line inputs
• 3 stereo channels with 2-band EQ
• 16 internal time-delay effects
• Neutrik mic XLRs
• Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
• Channel insert
• Super wide gain DuoPreTM mic line input
• 3 band EQ with MusiQ
• 4 auxes
• Illuminated mute
• Sound image pan
• Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
• ALPS 100mm faders
• Stereo returns & playback
• All inputs with level control
• 12 bar meters
• Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
• Monitor output section
• Alt stereo output source
• Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE bundled with mixer
• Rack ears available
Click here to visit the Allen & Heath site to learn more about this mixer.
We charge just a $15 per order (capped at $22) flat rate for express shipping*. This covers one delivery attempt so please provide an address where someone is available to sign for courier delivery between 9am and 5pm weekdays. You can instruct us to ask the courier to leave your parcel unattended in a safe place, although please be aware that if anything happens to the parcel, neither us nor the courier company can be held responsible. Work addresses are a great delivery option. If using a work address please include the business' name.
* for some larger items does not apply to Australian remote island locations, some mainland remote locations (outside Darwin NT and Perth WA metro areas) or outside Australia. If unsure if you are entitled to capped shipping it is best to contact us prior to placing order.
** $8 standard shipping available at checkout for orders under $50