We will accept stock for a full refund* or exchange within 14 days of delivery, provided:
- it is in original, unopened and undamaged packaging
- in the case of licensed software, it is still sealed
- you have beforehand contacted us for a return authorization
- If Dead On Arrival, Damaged In Transit or Incorrectly Shipped by us we will organise for the collection of goods.
- If goods were returned for any reason not covered above, any shipping costs must be paid for by the customer.
- Items returned more than 14 days after delivery, or in a damaged or un-sellable state will be exchanged/refunded at Cannon Sound And Light's discretion, possibly at a reduced refund or exchange value, less any return shipping costs borne by us
- Please ensure that all products are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. We will not accept responsibility for goods, which are damaged whilst in transit back to us. Do not write on or attach labels directly to the product being returned; otherwise, the return may not be accepted, as stock and/or packaging will be deemed damaged
* As of May 6, 2019, if we refund (partially or fully) any PayPal money that you pay us for any reason (other than for faulty goods being returned), we will refund you the total amount less any fees that PayPal originally charged us for the transaction.