The Denon DN-F300 with digital solid-state design that features no moving parts, maintenance-free operation, unparalleled reliability represents the best performance available at any price. We have a few left here to clear at this super low price. It is suitable for schools, dance studios, backing tracks, background music and more. The DN-F300 will read and play audio files from SD/SDHC cards, and external USB hard drives. It has a two microphone inputs with level control on the front panel and +/- 20% pitch and tempo controls. Includes RC-1135 IR remote.
For a video overview from Denon please click here.
Warranty: 12 Months
- Compact, single rack-space design conserves valuable rack real estate
- Plays uncompressed CD-quality WAV (44.1 kHz) and MP3 files
- Plays back from both SD/SDHC cards and external USB connected media (HDD or Flash drives)
- +/- 20% pitch control
- +/- 20% tempo adjust
- Control via front panel or compact, wearable RC-1135 IR remote (included)
- Dual 1/4" microphone inputs with level control and music ducking for paging functionality
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone output with level control
- RCA audio output
- Random, Repeat All and Repeat Directory playback modes
- A-B repeat mode
- Easy-to-read front panel navigation
- Auto Cue and Cue to Music functions with audible, frame accurate search capability
- Master level control, microphone and headphone level controls push-lock into front panel for added security
- Playback Media: SD/SDHC, USB drives
- Playback File Format: WAV, MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III)
- Media Format: FAT/FAT32
- MP3 Bit Rate: 32-320kbps/Stereo, VBR
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Quantization: 16-bit
- Audio channel: 2 (Stereo) / 1 Monaural
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 97dB (1kHz, 0dB playback, A filter)
- Channel separation: 89dB (1kHz, 0dB playback)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% (1kHz, 0dB playback)
- Line Output (RCA): 2.0 Vrms (0dB) / 1kΩ (Level Control Max)
- Mic input sensitivity/input impedance: -38dBV/10kΩ (Level Control Max)
- Headphone Output: 20mW / 32Ω (Level Control Max)
- Variable Pitch Control: +/- 20% (0.1% steps)
- Frame Search Accuracy: 1 / 75 second
- Power Source: DC6 V
- Power Consumption: 7.8W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) including rack kits: 19" x 1-12/16" x 5" (482mm x 44mm x 129mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz (1.6 kg)
To download the DN-F300 User Guide please click here.
We charge just a $15 per order flat rate for express shipping*. This covers one delivery attempt so please provide an address where some one is available to sign for courier delivery between 9am and 5pm weekdays. You can instruct us to ask the courier to leave your parcel unattended in a safe place, although please be aware that if anything happens to the parcel, neither us nor the courier company can be held responsible. Work addresses are a great delivery option. If using a work address please include the business' name.
* for some larger items does not apply to Australian remote island locations, some mainland remote locations (outside Darwin NT and Perth WA metro areas) or outside Australia. If unsure if you are entitled to $15 shipping it is best to contact us prior to placing order.