The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favourite recording software. The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
Warranty: 12 Months
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- USB and XLR cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 – 15,000 Hz
POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
CONTROLS: On/off switch; headphone volume control
WEIGHT: 268 g (9.5 oz)
DIMENSIONS: 183.0 mm (7.20") long, 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type/XLR-type
HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 2 m (6.6') mini USB cable; 3 m (9.8') XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable
To download the ATR2100-USB Manual (PDF) please click here.
We charge just a $15 per order flat rate for express shipping*. This covers one delivery attempt so please provide an address where some one is available to sign for courier delivery between 9am and 5pm weekdays. You can instruct us to ask the courier to leave your parcel unattended in a safe place, although please be aware that if anything happens to the parcel, neither us nor the courier company can be held responsible. Work addresses are a great delivery option. If using a work address please include the business' name.
* for some larger items does not apply to Australian remote island locations, some mainland remote locations (outside Darwin NT and Perth WA metro areas) or outside Australia. If unsure if you are entitled to $15 shipping it is best to contact us prior to placing order.